British BulletinBritish Bulletin
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Tech & Science
  • Travel
  • Spotlight
  • More
    • Press Release
What's On

Hull 2-0 Man Utd: How the players rated

22 August 2026

England’s driest village finally showered in rain after suffering longest drought since 1893

22 August 2026

Jeremy Clarkson delivers damning verdict on Home Office’s migrant ‘consent guide’ as he slams left-wing reaction

22 August 2026

Liam Gallagher emphatically rules out Oasis Glastonbury 2027 performance with foul-mouthed outburst

22 August 2026

Police investigate car crash into house in Glasgow suburb | UK News

22 August 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Web Stories
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
British Bulletin
Subscribe
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Tech & Science
  • Travel
  • Spotlight
  • More
    • Press Release
British BulletinBritish Bulletin
Home » Meghan Markle could play ‘ultimate temptress’ in The Gentlemen as Netflix talks underway
Entertainment

Meghan Markle could play ‘ultimate temptress’ in The Gentlemen as Netflix talks underway

By britishbulletin.com22 August 20263 Mins Read
Meghan Markle could play ‘ultimate temptress’ in The Gentlemen as Netflix talks underway
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

Meghan Markle could take on the role of the “ultimate temptress” in the third series of Guy Ritchie’s Netflix hit The Gentlemen, sources have claimed.

News that the Duchess of Sussex was in discussions to return to acting broke on Friday, with GB News confirming that talks were at an early stage.


The 45-year-old former Suits star is said to be “very excited” about the prospect of appearing in the underworld action comedy, which would mark her first major acting part since she married Prince Harry.

It would represent a significant return to the screen for Meghan, who stepped away from her acting career in late 2017 ahead of her wedding the following year.

Meghan Markle could take on the role of the ‘ultimate temptress’ in the third series of Guy Ritchie’s Netflix hit The Gentlemen, sources have claimed

|

NETFLIX

An insider described the anticipated role to the Sun: “The gossip in TV circles is that Meghan could play the ultimate temptress, who puts the cat among the pigeons by seducing an aristocrat.”

The source added that the production would see her performing alongside Theo James, who portrays the lead character Eddie and is considered one of the leading candidates to become the next James Bond.

“The Gentlemen would be perfect for her as it’s a big budget, glossy production which is quintessentially British,” the insider said.

“But because it is on Netflix that gives it a huge global audience. In fact it is one of the streaming giant’s biggest hits of recent years.”

Meghan Markle left Suits in 2017 after her engagement to Prince Harry

|

GETTY

The source also noted: “Everything about the project screams quality, but it is also one with a bit of an edge too.”

The series is predominantly shot at the Badminton estate in Gloucestershire, situated just seven miles from King Charles’s Highgrove Estate. This proximity means Meghan would likely be working within a short distance of the King.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have had an estranged relationship with Charles, having barely seen him during the six years since they departed for California.

Their potential proximity takes on added significance given that Harry and Meghan are preparing to relocate back to Britain after those six years in the United States.

Meghan Markle was previously in Suits for seven seasons | GETTY

Much of the first two series of The Gentlemen was filmed across the Cotswolds.

The Gentlemen centres on Theo James’s character Eddie Horniman, the 13th Duke of Halstead, who inherits his family’s country estate only to discover it has been turned into a sprawling underground cannabis operation run in partnership with crime boss Susie Glass, played by Kaya Scodelario.

The show launched on March 7, 2024, and quickly became one of Netflix’s most popular titles, with its second series arriving on the platform on September 3 that year.

Meghan Markle has held early-stage conversations about appearing in a potential third series of Guy Ritchie’s Netflix hit The Gentlemen, in what would represent her first proper return to scripted television since departing Suits, GB News can confirm

| PA

Love Island presenter Maya Jama is also confirmed to appear in the third series alongside Mr James.

Previous series have featured actors including Hugh Bonneville and Vinnie Jones.

Meghan’s final significant acting role was in the American legal drama Suits, which she left in late 2017 before marrying Harry in May 2018.

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email

Keep Reading

Liam Gallagher emphatically rules out Oasis Glastonbury 2027 performance with foul-mouthed outburst

Lilibet and Archie coming off school waiting lists accelerated Sussexes’ UK return

Prince Harry security reviewed for first time in years as duke awaits answers from Shabana Mahmood

King Charles urged to distance himself from beloved dog breed as Peta warns of ‘debilitating’ diseases

Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie ‘not in touch’ with former ally Prince Harry

Prince Harry makes surprise move at same US site visited by King Charles months earlier

Harry and Meghan face security questions over UK return as taxpayers left in the dark

Brooklyn Beckham has removed his ‘mum and dad’ tattoos. If he had a spine, he’d remove the Beckham name too

Vito Coppola developed health condition after BBC Strictly star embroiled in ‘toxic bullying’ ordeal

Editors Picks

England’s driest village finally showered in rain after suffering longest drought since 1893

22 August 2026

Jeremy Clarkson delivers damning verdict on Home Office’s migrant ‘consent guide’ as he slams left-wing reaction

22 August 2026

Liam Gallagher emphatically rules out Oasis Glastonbury 2027 performance with foul-mouthed outburst

22 August 2026

Police investigate car crash into house in Glasgow suburb | UK News

22 August 2026

Subscribe to News

Get the latest Brittan News and Updates directly to your inbox.

Latest News

Hockey World Cup: ‘Tired’ start to game costs Ireland in World Cup defeat by Scotland

22 August 2026

‘Most expensive care home in Europe!’

22 August 2026

Flights diverted after Manchester Airport security breach | Manchester News

22 August 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest TikTok Instagram
© 2026 British Bulletin. All Rights Reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms
  • Advertise
  • Contact

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.