nn Francke is the Chief Executive of the Chartered Management Institute, which is celebrating 75 years raising management standards in Britain.
On this episode, we talk about:
- What Ann would tell the first CMI CEO and why today’s business world isn’t so different
- The huge gulf in those who say they follow diverse practice and those who actually do it
- How homeworking has changed from “skiving” to being recognised as productive
- The impact of having five generations in the workforce for the first time in history
- “Reverse mentoring” and how the young can teach the old a few tricks
Listen here or here:
You can also find us wherever you stream your podcasts.